Do you have an idea for a business and need help to get started? Do you have a full time job that you can’t leave but still need some guidance and support to move your business idea forward? Have you already founded your company but are unsure how to make your first sales or raise your first funding?
As part of the InnovateHER program, Colliders Accelerator, Biztract and i2N are proud to sponsor a free breakfast/networking event in Malvern, PA that features a Q&A panel to help you answer these questions and many more.
The panel will feature entrepreneurs whose businesses are at very different stages of development and experience:
- A brand new marketing company to help local brick and mortar companies increase local sales “Found Local”.
- A two year old self-funded company selling sustainability software and services to corporations “Sustrana”.
- An entrepreneur that left a full time job in corporate America and raised $5M in venture capital to build a family management cloud platform company and found a virtual accelerator for women “Colliders”.
- An SBIR grant funded early stage bio-tech company that is treating ALS and Epilepsy “LifeSplice Pharma”.
- Finally a very experienced repeat entrepreneur who has sold two companies for more than $15M and is on her way to repeating this with a third company “CompanyVoice”.
Whether you’re launching a brand new business or taking your existing company to new heights, this panel is here to help you to turn your idea into a profitable reality.
Date: Thursday October 22nd
Time: 8:30-10:00 am
Location: Biztract, 255 Great Valley Parkway, Malvern, PA 19355
Places are limited. The event is free. ** REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE **